The followings are the Bandai Visual Co., Ltd. (“BV”)'s measures for the protection of personal information.
1. BV will comply with pertinent laws and regulations and other rules relevant to the handling of customers' personal information.
2. BV will acquire personal information of customers using lawful and fair means. BV will not use wrongful methods to acquire such information. BV will either give individual notice of its intended uses for personal information to the customers to whom such information belongs or publicly announce such intended uses. In the event that BV needs to use such information for purposes other than those of which BV has given notice or announcement, BV will provide a notice of the new purposes of use and obtain the customer's consent in advance.
3. BV will implement appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to or loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, etc. of customers' personal information.
4. In the event that BV outsources the processing of personal information to a third party, BV will execute necessary agreement(s) with such party and properly manage such management.
5. In the event that BV receives a request from a customer to disclose, correct, stop the use of or delete or otherwise that customer's personal information, BV will take an appropriate action after confirming the identity of that customer.
6. Except in the following events, BV will not disclose any customer's personal information (except for Specific Personal Information under the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in the Administrative Procedure (the "My Number Act")) to any third party:
(1) Where the customer agrees to such disclosure;
(2) Where such disclosure is made under the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information";
(3) Where such disclosure is made in a form whereby the customer cannot be identified (for example, in the form of statistical data); or
(4) Where BV is lawfully ordered by a judicial or government authority, etc. to disclose or submit such information.
7. BV will review and improve its measures for the protection of personal information on an ongoing basis.
8. Handling of Specific Personal Information, etc. BV will, for the handling of Specific Personal Information and Individual Numbers ("Specific Personal Information, etc."), comply with the My Number Act and other relevant laws, regulations and rules. In addition, BV will manage Specific Personal Information, etc. by separately establishing internal rules for the handling thereof.